“There is an ebb and flow in business and in life–it is like the wind– you can either let it blow you over or you can lean into it and keep on moving!”
In looking back at the year, I like to note;
- 10 Highlights- accomplishments, best memories, proud of moments
- 10 Disappointments- Failures, missed opportunities, things I learned from
- 3 Game changers-unexpected events that shifted my priorities
- 3 Things I focused on/ did I get results I wanted- What I put my the most time into.
- 3 Things I forget to do– just didn’t get around to doing
Now that I have all this information gathered- What will the next year’s plan look like?
There will be a few new things for me one of which is my new website;
“Beery” Good Realtor- website
But mostly it is going to be a year or tweaking what I already have in place, and refining systems to build on. For this year is my year to reach for the stars!!
I want to help you reach for your stars, so if you are thinking of buying or selling a home, please feel free to reach out to me and let me know how I can help! I believe we can change the world one good deed at a time if everyone pays it forward!